The Gitzendanner Lab
My research spans a broad array of topics generally related to evolutionary genomics. I have studied topics ranging from population and conservation genetics to genomics and bioinformatics.
In addition to my research, I am a lab manager for Pam and Doug Soltis’ Laboratory of Molecular Systematics and Evolutionary Genetics.
I also work part time as a Training Coordinator and Bioinformatics Support Specialist at UF Research Computing. I run training workshops and provide user support.
Lastly, I teach Practical Computational Biology.
- Population genetics, speciation, and hybridization in Dicerandra (Lamiaceae), a North American Coastal Plain endemic, and implications for conservation April 25, 2019Payton, A. C., A. A. Naranjo, W. Judd, M. Gitzendanner, P. S. Soltis, and D. ...
- Methods for exploring the plant tree of life April 25, 2019Gitzendanner, M. A., Y. Yang, N. J. Wickett, M. McKain, and J. M. Beaulieu. 2018. ...
- Evolutionary insights from comparative transcriptome and transcriptome-wide coalescence analyses in Tetrastigma hemsleyanum April 25, 2019Wang, Y., W. Jiang, W. Ye, C. Fu, M. A. Gitzendanner, P. S. Soltis, D. ...
- Genome-wide association analysis of common genetic variants of resistant hypertension April 25, 2019Rouby, N. E., C. W. McDonough, Y. Gong, L. A. McClure, B. D. Mitchell, R. ...
- Genetic Diversity of Accessions and First Generation Progeny of the Mangaba Genebank April 25, 2019Soares, A. N. R., D. Clivati, M. F. de V. Melo, M. Gitzendanner, P. Soltis, ...
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM